您的会员账号:
网站首页 >> 外贸知识 >> 出国常用日常口语

出国常用日常口语

[日期:2015-01-24]   来源:www.qq8008.com  作者:admin   阅读:0[字体: ]
 Potluck Party :一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,叁加的人必须带一道菜准备饮料,最好事先问
问主人的意思。 
  Pull over! 把车子开到旁边。 
  Drop me a line! 写封信给我。 
  Give me a ring. = Call me! 来个电话吧! 
  For here or to go?堂食或外卖。 
  cool; That’s cool! 等于国内年轻人常用的囗语“酷!”,表示不赖嘛!用于人或事均可。 
  What’s up? = What’s happening? = What’s new? 见面时随囗问候的话“最近在忙什么?有什么新鲜
事吗?一般的回答是“Nothing much!” 或“Nothing new!” 
  Cut it out! = Knock it out!= Stop it! 少来这一套!同学之间开玩笑的话。 
  Don’t give me a hard time! 别跟我过不去好不好! 
  Get yourself together! 振作点行不行! 
  Do you have the time? 现在几点钟?(可别误以为人家要约你出去。) 
  Hang in there. = Don’t give up. = Keep trying. 再撑一下。 
  Give me a break ! 你饶了我吧!(开玩笑的话) 
  Hang on. 请稍候。 
  Blow it. = Screw up. 搞砸了。 
  What a big hassle. 真是个麻烦事。 
  What a crummy day. 多倒霉的一天。 
  Go for it. 加油 
  You bet. = Of course. 当然;看我的! 
  Wishful thinking. 一厢情愿的想法。 
  Don’t be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。 
  It’s a long story. 唉!说来话长。 
  How have you been? = How are you doing? 你过得如何?近来可好? 
  Take things for granted. 自以为理所当然。 
  Don’t put on airs. 别摆架子。 
  Don’t be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好! 
  Give me a lift! = Give me a ride! 送我一程吧! 
  Have a crush on someone. 迷恋某人。 
  What’s the catch? 有什么内幕? 
  Party animal. 开Party狂的人(喜欢叁加舞会的人)。 
  Pain in the neck. =Pain in the ass. 讨厌的东西、人或事。 
  Skeleton in the closet. 家丑 
  Don’t get on my nerve! 别把我惹毛了! 
  Afat chance. =A poor chance. 机会很小。 
  Don’t put on airs! 别摆架子! 
  I am racking my brains. 我正在绞尽脑汁。 
  She’s a real drag. 她真有点碍手碍脚。 
  Spacingout.=daydreaming. 做白日梦。 
  I am so fed up. 我受够了! 
  It doesn’t go with your dress. 跟你的衣服不配。 
  What’s the point? = What are you trying to say? 你的重点是什么? 
  By all means.=Definitely. 一定是。 
   steam 蒸 poach水煮 boil 煮 toast 烤(面包)grill烤、的煎 roast(duck)烘烤、红烧、(烤鸭
)braise 油炸过用温火炖 pure 煮成浓汤 broil 烧、烤 season 加调味料 panbroil用浅锅烧烤 
seasoning 调味料 fry 炸、炒 dressing 沙拉酱 bake 烤 gravy 肉 saute 用温火慢炒 appetizer 饭前
菜、小菜 stew 炖、焖、红烧 entree主菜 simmer慢炖、煨 snack 点心、小点 stir fry 快炒、大火炒 
marinate 腌、用卤泡,卤 smoke 熏 
  Let’s get a bite. = Let’s go eat. 去吃点东西吧! 
  I’ll buy you a lunch (a drink; a dinner). = It’s on me. =My treat. 我请客 
  Let’s go dutch. 各付各的 
  My stomach is upset. 我的胃不舒服 
  diarrhea 拉肚子 
  吃牛排时,waitor 会问“How would you like it ?”就是问“要几分熟?”的意思,可以选择rare,
medium 或well-done。 
  I am under the weather. =I am not feeling well. 我不太舒服! 
  May I take a rain check? 可不可改到下次?(例如有人请你吃饭,你未能赴约,只好请他改到下一
次。) 
  I am not myself today. 我今天什么都不对劲! 
  Let’s get it straight. 咱们把事情弄清楚! 
  What’s the rush! 急什么! 
  Such a fruitcake! 神经病!

I’ll swing by later. =I’ll stop by later. 待会儿,我会来转一下。 
  I got the tip straight from the horse’s mouth. 这个消息是千真万确的(tip指消息)! 
  easy as pie = very easy = piece of cake 很容易。 
  flunk out 被当掉。 
  take french leave 不告而别。 
  I don’t get the picture. =I don’t understand. 我不明白。 
  You should give him a piece of your mind. 你应该向他表达你的不满。 
  hit the road = take off = get on one’s way 离开。 
  Now he is in the driver’s seat =He is in control now. 
  Keep a low profile (or low key). 采取低姿态。 
  Kinky =bizarre wacky =weird 古怪的。 
  klutz (=clutz) =idiot白痴、笨蛋。 
  know one’s way around 识途老马。 
  lion’s share 大部份。 
  tailgate尾随(尤其跟车跟得太近)。 

相关评论